The Job Card is the page that is used for storing the selected job's valuation information, links to other cards in the system, photos and documents.
From here, users can perform the following tasks:
- Enter data about the valuation that is used to generate a report;
- Upload photos and documents related to the valuation;
- Search and add sales to be used as sales evidence for the valuation;
- Search and add leases to be used as lease evidence for the valuation;
- Work out market value for the valuation using analysis feature;
- Copy data from previous valuations to the current valuation;
- Keep track of the status of the job using the Job Status window;
- View history of the job;
- Send emails, faxes and text messages from the job.
The next few articles in this chapter detail all the features associated with the Job card.
Job Cards are structured to collect data suitable for the report you want to create, by the Data Entry Template associated to it. Read more on creating Data Entry Templates.
If you need any help, let us know by submitting a support ticket.