The Calendar tab is usually only visible for user accounts with Master and Admin account status enabled, however the menu and tab security in each ValuePRO application can be modified and this tab could be made available to accounts with Valuer account status.
This page is used mainly by Admin users who contact clients and setup inspection appointments for the Valuer. This page allows them to ensure that the appointments they setup for the Valuer do not overlap and that the Valuer has ample amount of time to make it from one appointment to the next.
1. List View
The list view is similar to the My Current Jobs and Work In Progress pages where the jobs are listed on the screen and grouped by Valuer. When a Valuer's list is expanded, their list of jobs can be reviewed and an appointment can be setup if required.
Depending on the status/due date and time of the job, the text of the job item in the list may be colour coded. The colours that are used on this page can be controlled using three settings:
- Job Due Today Color - The default colour for this setting is blue. This colour is applied to a job in the list if the inspection for the job is due today;
- Job Overdue Color - The default colour for this setting is red. This colour is applied to a job in the list if the inspection for the job is past due;
- Job Unprocessed Color - The default color for this setting is green. This colour is applied to a job in the list if the job has not had an inspection appointment setup yet.
The columns in the list view are also setup to trigger different functions which are outlined below:
- Job Number column - Clicking on the Job Number column will trigger the Job card to open. From here, the job details can be edited.
- All Other columns - Clicking on any other column apart from the Job Number column in the list will trigger the Inspection window to open. From here, the inspection details for the job can be entered.
2. Map View
The map view of the Calendar page displays a large map with properties that have inspections setup plotted on the map.
Users can use the page filter to determine which properties are plotted on this map by selecting a specific date and/or a Valuer.