Editing Word Templates for your ValuePRO Reports, you may have seen that the bookmarks you placed are not visible at all.
We can’t view bookmarks clearly without toggling some options in Word.
How to show Bookmark brackets in your documents
- In Word, click the “File” tab in the Ribbon.
- Then click “Options” to open the “Word Options” dialog box.
- Next click “Advanced” in the left column.
- Scroll down to “Show document content” section and check “Show bookmarks” box.
- Finally, click “OK” to save the modification.
Now there are square brackets around bookmarked items.
You can see these brackets are now showing in a grey colour.