What do Sales Data Entry Templates do?
They form the data entry screen when you add a new sale evidence property manually to your job card under the sales tab, and also define the database fields for your sales data.
Where are they located?
To edit the sales data entry templates, navigate to Templates, Data Entry Templates, Toggle the drop down menu to Sales.
This will open a list of current sales data entry templates in your system. If you have never created your own, you will see is the ValuePRO Residential Sale. Click on the name to open the template card.
This card will open:
How do I make changes?
Keep this template for a sample or you can change any of the fields on this card to your requirements.
Navigate to the tabs and fields to change what is displayed on your Sales data entry card.
How do I create another Sales template?
You can create your own Sales Data Entry Template from scratch. Click on "Add New Data Entry Template" button.
You can preview the sales template by going to the sales tab in your job card, and click on "Add new Sale" and add a new sale.
To see how it looks, click on one of the sales in the list.
Assigning a sales template on the new sales entry
Select the new template in the drop down list under the field Data Entry Template.
Look at the fields and the tabs created. Keep making changes till it suits your needs.
Some samples you can include:
- Address - Shows the sale address. If the Display Full Address on Sales Comparison setting is turned on, ValuePRO will show the state and postcode information with the street and suburb details. If the setting is turned off, only the street and suburb details are shown in the address column.
- Sale Date - Shows the sale date.
- Price - Shows the sale price.
- Site Area - Shows the site area.
- Lettable Area - Shows the living area of the building. This column only appears for jobs using a commercial Data Entry Template.
- Land psm - Shows the analysed land per square metre value. This column only appears for jobs using a commercial Data Entry Template.
- Floor psm - Shows the analysed floor per square metre value. This column only appears for jobs using a commercial Data Entry Template.
- Analysed Yield - Shows the analysed yield value. This column only appears for jobs using a commercial Data Entry Template.
- Income - Shows the actual rental income. This column only appears for jobs using a commercial Data Entry Template.
- Comments - Shows the comments describing the sale property.
- Comparison - Shows the comments comparing the sale property to the job.
Make sure these include all the fields you refer to in your report template.
Tip: See editing a DET before you work on the sales templates.
Tip: The Data Entry Templates can have more fields than the Report Template, not the other way around. If you refer to a field in your RT, it should be in your DET or an error will show on the RT diagnostics.